Outdoor storage is more intensive than outdoor display. Materials stored in outdoor storage are not normally brought indoors overnight.
B. Class A Outdoor Storage
2. Areas used for Class A outdoor storage shall be permitted following review and approval of a site plan illustrating the extent of the area proposed for outdoor storage, provided it meets the following standards:
b. No outdoor storage shall be permitted within required vehicular use areas.
C. Class B Outdoor Storage
1. Class B outdoor storage is defined as material stored in crates, boxes, or shipping containers; lumber yards; pipe; wrecking, junk, and salvage yards; vehicle storage yards; and other similar uses.
2. In addition to the requirements of paragraph B.2 above, areas used for Class B outdoor storage shall be screened from view from the public right-of-way, public vehicular use areas, or adjacent residential development pursuant to Sec. 9.7, Screening.
D. Outdoor Storage in SRP District
1. Outdoor storage shall not be permitted in required yards.
2. Outdoor storage shall be screened according to Class B standards.