Accessory dwellings shall be subject to the following additional requirements:
A. Special Flood Hazard Areas and Future Conditions Flood Hazard Areas
1. An accessory dwelling unit shall be allowed as follows:
b. For certain civic uses as indicated in Sec. 5.2, Use Categories, provided that:
(1) No more than three units shall be allowed.
(3) The maximum size of each unit shall be 800 square feet.
(4) No additional parking is required.
(5) No special use permit is required.
4. The heated floor area of the accessory dwelling shall not exceed 800 square feet, except in the RR District, where the heated or air-conditioned floor area can be a maximum of 50% of the primary dwelling heated or air-conditioned floor area on lots of four acres or larger. However, in no instance shall the floor area of an accessory dwelling unit equal or exceed the floor area of the primary structure.
5. Use of a travel trailer or recreational vehicle (RV) as an accessory dwelling shall be prohibited within a residential district or on property devoted to residential use, except that use of a travel trailer or RV during temporary visits of two weeks or less shall be allowed.
6. No parking is required for an accessory dwelling.
7. In addition to the accessory structure location requirements in paragraph 5.4.1B.1, an accessory structure containing an accessory dwelling unit can be located to the side of the primary structure, provided that:
b. The minimum side yard of the zoning district shall apply.